събота, 27 декември 2014 г.

CHRISTMAS!

Hello this is svety139!

I want to talk about christma!
there is SO MANY things to do with christma that you can talk about so I wonder where i should start.



Ilove ecerything about christmas!
  • snow 
  • parties
  • family/friends
  • christmas tree/decorations
  • ...AND MANY MORE!
BUT THE THING IS! That with my family when it comes to christmas we have NO bed time.
On christmas i went to bed at 8.......... IN THE MORNING!
The sun was litteraly shining  when i went to sleep.

another thing I  REALLY love about christmas is all the decoratins!
The little snowmans with hangy feet,the redand green fairy lights,the fake snow, it makes everything feel so cosy!









 SHARE IN THE CMMENTS!

YOU LOVE ABOUT CHISTMAS

1 коментар:

  1. I really like your blog!
    I love:
    - Christmas decorations
    - family and friends being together
    - parties
    - snow
    - seeing someone react when you give that person a Christmas gift

    ОтговорИзтриване